Selection of neighborhood marketing agent and neighborhood Director, community manager
We have staff needs as neighborhood marketing agent and neighborhood Director, community manager, Rural Engineer, Rural Technician, Community caregiver, Salesman, Dealers, Contractors Private Tuition Teacher for Ecommerce and It Basic Education etc. for our Current project or Community Business and to look at our Goals. From Our Project you before know what level of staff support we will need.
Good Neighborhood profile For ESHOARDL in Future Digital Bangladesh
Hiring new staff
Hiring new staff
- We should Designed our organizational Structure with Effective and efficient staff and will create an environment where people can work and Staff communicate efficiently. Staff can struggle with their work load generated by business and Take Load. In Bangladesh There are many Unemployed people due to inefficient Communications, less managerial skill, less promotional skills, less of self confidence.
- In present Economy there are regulatory changes, market changes or new technology that may force the staff to look at how you run our business.
- poor staff performance can Destroy our Organizational Goals and can slow achieving business growth
- That’s why before we hire new staff, we should consider the following: http://www.eshoardl.com/?page_id=529
- Consider Critical skills are our options. Considering our option that we will be trained up-skilling to our new organizational staff, Employees etc. workers and taking on new entrants to the workforce and training them.You can get the list Training Skills we will have provided at The Link http://www.eshoardl.com/?page_id=1600 & http://www.eshoardl.com/?page_id=529
- We will offer incentives for employing people aged 50 or older after five –Ten years.We will offer incentives as Habitat or Home for employing Youth and Student people aged 20 or older after five years.
- We also consider that HR as a Partner to the Business.
- We should consider costs this doesn't just mean wages, we'll also need to think about turnover, loss of training, inexperience and long term vacancies if there is a high turnover of staff due to badly thought-out jobs
- Our Resources will this change in three to five years and if so, then we also planning for it. After five years will the role be full-time, part-time or casual. Having flexible working arrangements, such as part-time hours, working from home or job-sharing options may open up our job to more applicants have we considered a broader range of potential employees such as older/younger workers or working parents.