WHO ARE ESHOARDL SOCIAL NETWORK MEMBERS
CHAMBER SOCIAL NETWORK WORK ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Now a days so much about social networking that at times was very confused. First of all he was at a loss as to finding the return to the Chamber for all of their social networking work. It satisfies many to see the Chamber very active on social networks, but to Architect Sumsun nahar Moonni is asking, "How will this help the Chamber of any country build membership right now?"
She studied these social networks and realized that their most valuable function was the way they flowed information between people: one person to another; or one to a thousand people. Then she started thinking about the concept of member-to-member business development, and went on thinking about electronic lead generation, and how to allow the public to easily post their Request for Proposals (RFP) or Request for Information (RFI) through the Chamber website or mobile applications.
After a great many flowcharts,she have started to realize that the concept of social networking would actually benefit the Chamber in a significant way. What dawned on him was that the framework of a social network could be used to launch a powerful member-to-member and leads management system. She examined the technologies from the position of what this could add to the membership value and realized that this network was going to become a HUGE MEMBER BENEFIT, not in the traditional sense of Facebook, etc.., but in the realms of lead generation and member-to-member business development.
WE ARE CREATING MEMBER WITH social networking websites REGISTERED MEMBERS
Moonni tailored the Chamber Social Network to:
- Automate the process of tracking every lead that is generated from phone, email, or walk-in traffic to the Chamber office. These leads are sent out through the Chamber Social Network to the right members and then tracked in the member statements, etc.
- Automate the process so either members, or the public can easily send out a request for proposal (RFP) or request for information (RFI) to each member, or to a group of members based on their services.
- Automate the tracking of members that do business with other members, so that points can be tracked and converted into member recognition and prizes. Many times Richard heard from Chamber Executives how important it was to have members do business with other members. Adding this functionality made sense to him.
- Automate the members' ability to view and accept leads being traded and sent to them from the Chamber staff, other members, and visitors.
- Automate the posting of calendar items, event items, broadcast messages, newsletters, coupons, press releases, chamber daily deals and more to the Chamber's Facebook, Twitter, and Chamber Social Network stream.
- Automate the creation of a weekly digital digest of everything going on at the Chamber. Since so many members are not reading their emails, it is becoming more difficult for Chambers to communicate important information. The Chamber Social Network automatically collects all of this information into a stream. This stream is then formatted into a weekly digest to members.
This is just a sample of what the Chamber Social Network is able to do through a computer. It can also generate a news stream that flows through your mobile apps, which adds valuable content and helps create mobile app adoption (engagement).
OUR SOCIAL NETWORK MEMBER MUST HAVE ONE REFERENCE /MEMBER OF social networking websites
OUR SELECTED MEMBERS MUST HAVE REGISTERED WITH - ESHOARDL.COM BASED ON COMPANIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Social Network Members will get Venture Capital Fund fro our partners and Associates..
Best Solutions, Lowest Cost and GREAT Return.
Business of the Year Awards
LIST OF USEFUL NETWORK FEATURES
- Public, staff, or member business leads are delivered pre-sorted to members automatically.
- Relative information about the member exposures for various time frames is provided online.
- Admin view of all network leads passed through the network.
- Individual delivery tracking to member businesses.
- Details on what people are searching for through the Chamber and not finding. Members can optimize their ad network to be sure that visitors actually find member businesses.
- Members may test their Chamber of Commerce ad network and adjust for optimal display and search responses.
- Members are able to broadcast their online advertisements and coupons automatically through Twitter without manually adding the link to a new posting.
- Mobile edition of ad displays is automatically generated for easy mobile access.
- Leverage the most trusted source for local information to deliver more prospects to the member's primary website, or a member may order a custom domain name free of charge through the Chamber to use this system as the primary website.
- Each chamber member is provided with an all encompassing advertising system to go beyond the internal network.
- Private communications system to send secure messages to any chamber member.
- All members may post issues to the community with reply threads and create a communications circle of other members.
SOCIAL NETWORK BROADCASTING SYSTEM
The Chamber Social Network is tightly integrated into the Chamber and member websites, offering visitors and members the option to submit a request for proposal (RFP), or a request for information (RFI) from the network of trusted Chamber of Commerce members. The technology helps the person submitting a need determine which members should be notified of a new lead received through the Chamber Social Network (CSN).
When the person who submits the request receives a response(s) from the member(s), email notifications include a link to the recipient explaining the value of membership within the Chamber of Commerce. This is just another way we are leveraging the network and its interactions to help grow membership, retain, and support your members.
Transition Testing Technique Example