WHAT IS ESHOARDL
Architect Sumsun Nahar Moonni , B.Arch. (BUET) , desired to implement a Mega sustainable innovative affordable diversified integrated green architecture research design and development project named ESHO (ESHOP SMART HOME IN BANGLA AKTEE DHOKAN AKTEE BARI) based on present global climatic change and digital global basic education for common people ,common entrepreneurs and under privileged children with having programmatic action of planning and income generating Agriculture-based Green Housing Development group Economy Project for 12,09,330 Local Community Entrepreneurs and others. The project implementations funding source from ARDL self and its partners and with special support from Bank or any Financial Institutions, Bank, Insurance Company, Private Investors, Donor, Organizations, Ngo, Valuable Efficient Personnel In Society, NGO’S and others related organization or institutions as project financial partner or CO-Partners and try to get facilitate support or special support from Government Related Institute to make the project and program fruitful. .Already we also have good response with international donor or investors www.anjainternational.com local representatives, British investment group (BIG) and www.baupanel.com for implication of housing and technical development of the project.
On behalf of ARCHITECTURE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LTD, It’s with great pleasure and privilege that I invite you to partnering for our Master project ESHO-ARDL.
I want to express my warm respect to you and your entire team for your continuous efforts to develop our nation by providing banking service in Bangladesh with good fame or reputation. ARCHITECTURE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT LTD. is a registered company from joint stock and Social Net Work (registered under the Society act under Ministry of commerce), Charity University (registered under scientific act), Project Aid Associated Public Ltd (registered under joint stock), Ngo Consortiums (registered under the NGO BURO) all are its main partner are working for the sustainable diversified socio economical mega master project and program as well we are doing social-economical-cultural development of the Bangladesh.
The Economy Project ESHO has 12,09,330 number o Local comunity Entrepreneur with powerful catalyst for a new kind of economy in the local area in Bangladesh – vibrant, bustling, and abundant. Powering with Rewarding to our local community entrepreneurship. Provide 12, 09,330 appropriate affordable Local community entrepreneurs’ Smart home. Everyone has a stake in their local economy and everyone can be an investor too. Entrepreneurs need all kinds of support. Yes, financial capital is important, but so are other forms of support. Entrepreneurs supported by the community do better and everybody wins. Want a more in-depth view on the Local Entrepreneur. By the projects and program ESHO has concept of GLOBAL CHANGE IN LOCAL PLACES-POWERING OUR COMMUNITY-REWARDING GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP- SMART ECO GLOBAL VILLAGE project and GLOBAL LOCAL COMMUNITY ENTREPRENEURS FORUM for B2B BUSINESS.ESHOARDL has Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
This the First time we boost up this kind of program and project both with basic global plat form of new ideas, innovation, start-up and initiatives-lead by youth. There are we create a global platform of common entrepreneur with most institutionalized way for common entrepreneurs participation into the Forum which will provide a platform to discuss concrete actions to realize the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) at national, regional and global levels and ideas on how best to communicate the 2030 Agenda to young people and the general public. Engaging common people with young people in implementing the new 2030 Agenda for sustainable development is critical in safeguarding the future of the countries.
ESHO (English meaning is come) is a mega diversified dynamic, equitable, peaceful world developing Sustainable Socio-economic development project with related program. Developed community local entrepreneurs, consumers and employers common forum or common platform or common banner or common media or common brand or common event in Bangladesh .We have also desired to promote Integrated Climatic Change Research and knowledge Management with Agriculture-based Green Housing Development project & related Programs. It only not a platform but also a collaboration of all social gathering who have dream to lead light of hope, demand , problems, solutions. We also have interest to do the same program in various country of the world. Promotions of global entrepreneurship particularly amongst the youth who are the backbone of every country explore their potential as self-starters and innovators.
ESHO ARDL having a series of interactive research, present market survey, casting dialogues of community people, decide role of business for new start-up, grooming them by training and motivation, provide basic support for new entrepreneurs including capital investment scopes, allowing for lively engagement with the audience and giving everyone a chance to engage in the discussion by arranging various diversified integrated event. I encourage all participants to regularly visit the www.eshoardl.com website as the programmed will be posted time to time and updated recent information of the members of the ESHO. Our Endeavor is leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement around the world.
I like to say that as a of community sustainable socioeconomic development Architect, I had been doing research and market study to grabbing the projects since 6 to 7 years before. It’s my dream project not only it is a global common platform and entrepreneur forum which can lead future global leaders. Youth are our main target group; we are working on 64 districts including Dhaka. ARDL want to empower our youth group as an entrepreneur, leader and global citizen. ICT is our focusing area, throwing E-Commerce Fair and ‘Innovation Summit’ to Explore Future Bangladesh”. We can see that in 2016 global youth forum of UN ECOSOC take agenda of “Youth Taking Action to implement the 2030 Agenda" (http://www.un.org/en/ecosoc/youth2016) which was held on 1-2 February 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the United Nations Headquarters in New York. So you will be honored by this type of project and program. We need your popular brand’s sponsorship support to implement the projects. We hope you will support us in our noble master projects and program ESHO. Your presence will act as an encouragement to all our developments. We would be pleased and honored if you shall accept our proposal and be a part of ESHO (ESHOP SMART HOME IN BANGLA AKTEE DHOKAN AKTEE BARI) projects and program.
About ESHO(At a glance);The main outcomes of the ESHO (ESHOP SMART HOME IN BANGLA AKTEE DHOKAN AKTEE BARI) Global Entrepreneurship in2015 Bangladesh are to be as follows:
- ESHO programs search local community common entrepreneurs and Global young entrepreneurs who are strive towards the global sustainability. we identify community entrepreneurs , keep them to register on the www.eshoardl.com ,we trained them and provide capital investment by dint of national and private bank , ESHO will branding and promoting of the ESHO members product to local consumers and globally.
- ESHO project is to Build 1209330 smart home with appropriate shop or store for a specific ESHO entrepreneurs with propose adaptation and mitigation strategies to cope with the possible changes in the physical and societal environment a set of future scenarios is developed. These scenarios integrate possible socio-economic and climatic changes and are used in the Land Use Scanner model to simulate future land-use patterns.
- We are looking for entrepreneurs who will provide new employment opportunities to the local community who are passionate about technology, social entrepreneurship or people with ideas for any other areas of business. All entrepreneurs applying for new business grants are asked to show how they are helping to create positive financial and social outcomes for their community with available grants. Applicants are asked to outline key components of their business plans, understanding of their chosen market and drivers behind their ability to meet their business goals. Alongside financial support, we also assist to connect entrepreneurs with local support networks to give you access to expertise and insight that will help you succeed. This can include; crowd funding, shared workspace, education and training along with a network of other local entrepreneurs.
- In ESHO ARDL project and program There are to be selected 270 local common entrepreneurs of a union and 1209330 local common entrepreneurs in 4479 union based on programmatic action of planning and designed and development or implement by ARDL with the help of Government Related Institute, Financial Institutions, Bank, Insurance Company, Private Investors, Donor, Organizations, Ngo, Valuable Efficient Personnel In Society, ARDL Associate Partners, Others Etc.
- With the support of an unrivalled network of seasoned business leaders, ESHO works to catalyze long-term economic growth by selecting, mentoring, and accelerating the best high-impact entrepreneurs worldwide. The Economy Project Local Entrepreneur is a powerful catalyst for a new kind of economy in the local area in Bangladesh – vibrant, bustling, and abundant. Empowering our local community. Reward our local entrepreneurships. Provide appropriate affordable 12, 09,330 Local community entrepreneurs Smart home. we bring entrepreneurs, investors, and other change makers together to learn from each other, form new relationships, and hopefully, to begin working together on new enterprises. we bring entrepreneurs, investors, and other change makers together to learn from each other, form new relationships, and hopefully, to begin working together on new enterprises.
- The high-impact entrepreneurs in ESHO entreprenuer’s network have successfully scaled their businesses and created significant wealth and job opportunities in nearly every industry and region around the world.
- ESHO supports high-impact entrepreneurs so that they can build thriving companies that employ thousands of people, generate billions in wages, and inspire countless others as role models. Together, these entrepreneurs hold the key to sustained economic growth in every part of the world.
- Our Financial partners or co-partners will provide capital micro investment as Short term micro SME loan for 3 to 9 month with group insurance facilities to selected and trained 1209330 local common entrepreneurs in root level (Women Entrepreneurs) .
- You cannot hope to lift economies without promoting entrepreneurship. ESHO has proven itself the most effective organization at building entrepreneurial ecosystems where none had existed before.
- Develop leadership skills amongst the participants, and provide them with the basic knowledge they would require to prove themselves as successful entrepreneurs. It will not only be a platform for the collaboration of youth entrepreneurs, but it will also be a light of hope to many, who have it all-the dreams, ideas and determination-but just don’t get a chance to make their dreams into a reality. It will promote leadership and will encourage many youth entrepreneurs to take the next step towards realizing their dream.
- Build a platform for connection and collaboration—engaging all players along the entrepreneurship spectrum. The platform shall involve the government sector, non-government sector, sponsors, distinguished speakers of multiple sectors and delegates.
- Initiate dialogue for entrepreneurs’ problem solution idea exchange ideas with investors and corporate sector for new start-up
- Find the delegates with the best innovative ideas and provide them with the opportunity to implement their ideas.
- Develop plans for the sustainable development of target communities and regions.
- Raise awareness regarding the different social issues that scars not only the society but the lives of many.
- Create positive changes to make positive impacts on social and economic developments
- Create awareness amongst the youth regarding the present and future challenges, facing not only Bangladesh, but the global economy as a whole Together with the program and projects being a stepping stone to achieve the SDG goals and Vision 2021,.
- Lead Bangladesh into the future with a journey of exploration, as this summit will be a stepping stone to achieve the MDG and Vision 2021. And as well as UN ECOSOC2030 Agenda.
Our programmatic Action of Planning (At a glance);
- Select 17000 local partners for the projects. We will advertise and broadcasting diffract media to 12,09,330 select local community entrepreneurs members We will organize E-BAT (idea, innovation hunting) at various University to select best project.
- We will campaign into top universities and 64 districts unit of ESHO ARDL.
- Online campaign, promotion, media promotion will be ensure
- With various event we will arrange at BICC/KIB, we will organize number of panel discussion on ICT & Innovation, Leadership, Green Economy, Blue Economy, SDG, Entrepreneurship, Global Peace & Citizenship, Entrepreneurship – peace rally, Entrepreneurship Night, Sight Visit, B2B discussion , Cultural Program will be arranged.
- We will arrange press conference and media promotion
- We will create a Global Youth Entrepreneurs Network through this event
- We will arrange presentation and idea show casing opportunity, support corner for Entrepreneurs
- We will touch 2 lac community local youth students directly, also social media campaign will be continued
- We will provide fund and award to best entrepreneurs project by the support of our co-partners
Sustainable socio-economic development of Bangladesh. Our aim of this project is to give an affordable support for the sustainable development of rural people. We are defining it as ‘Enhanced Basement’ because we want to create such a base for the people who are sustainable & also affordable. Our enhanced architecture & design will be able to chase all the natural calamities. It’s like a centre. If it’s strong, then everything is strong & everything will get a way of its sustainability. It’s viable & visible in both virtual & physical way.
Our Present Challenges in Global and Regional is 01-Social, Political, Economic, 02- Global Warming ,various Environmental, Loss of Biodiversity and Extinctions,03-Racism poverty Facts and Stats, 04-Global Financial Crisis etc. which Causes of Poverty and create problems on present business territory . On the other contrary , MISSION BANGLADESH Long Term Business Goal is SUSTAINABLE LOCAL AND GLOBAL PEACE, KEEP WORLD BEAUTIFUL…No poor ,no unemployed , No Recession maximum utilize resource, rescue present days global problems, future smart word , Global Issues, climate simulations ,enetworking,emarketing,i-education,i-business,i-development,borderless,virtualworld,future sustainable dream, flagged to one another……… The project important aims at creating dynamic village mega master plan from an architect’s point of view and stimulating socio-economic development of the people of “MISSION BANGLADESH PROJECT”. As a part of a development, income generation, community business and poverty alleviation campaign rising from their homes, business, and services with proving new concept of smart technological training and counseling.
1.8. Project beneficiaries : Based on programmatic action of ‘Master Planning’ over the Country covering 64 District / Zillah, 461 Thana And 4479 Upzilla, of Bangladesh. Total 5004 smart villages are designed. The project emphasizes on priorities to Aborigines/ indigenes/tribal community or low-income group those who are involving in indigenes profession and suffering vulnerabilities in climate change effects or in hard-core poor, destitute, socio-economically disadvantaged, unemployment and have no alternate source of regular income or in ethnic minority living around haor/ baor/ beel /river /hilly/ coastal/ flood-prone/ water logging areas.
1.9 phases of the projects:
1.9.1-Implement PALLI ABASHON and. SMART HOUSE project.
Integrated Agriculture based rural housing real-estate and agro land Development.
SMART VILLAGE MASTER PLAN-(PROGRAM). (Social and environmental development)
1.9.2-Smart Firm, small industry on a smart house and community business development.
(. (Social and Economic development)
1.9.3-Integrated Climatic Change, health, environment Development program.
(Health and environmental development)
1.8.4- Sustainable Education E-Learning, promotion, reading –writing competition on smart villages.
PROJECT BACKGROUND AND JUSTIFICATION
This section should provide a brief introduction to the current social and economic situation related to the geographic region and beneficiaries of the project on Origin of the Proposal. The background should also describe:
- The problem or critical issue which the proposal seeks to resolve
- How the proposal relates to other relevant national development strategies and policies
- Whether there are other programmes and activities which will complement the proposal
- How the need for the project was determined
- How intended beneficiaries were involved in project identification and planning
- What kind of assistance the concerned Governmental offices will provide
- What kind of resources the Implementing Agency and other non-governmental organizations will provide.
How concerned Governmental officials were made aware of and/or were involved in project formulation.
Finally, the section should describe the relevant experience and capabilities of the project Implementing Agent, and the type and level of resources that the Implementing Agent will provide for project planning, implementation management and follow up.