Expo Bangladesh-2017, Hilton, Midtown, New York ,USA.
Based on Agreement with Bangladesh Export Development Inc. USA and Architecture research and development and social network We published the Advertisement as Business development partner of the EXPO USA 2017.
Picture - Sumsun Nahar with Mr. Golam Mehraj for Strategic planning of EXPO USA 2017 successful.
Bangladesh export development limited is a company incorporated in Bangladesh with the aim to promote Bangladesh’s export goods to the world market by creating opportunities for investments in the county through the platform for international exhibitions and trade conferences.
Our mission The organization is formed to peruse the country’s economy boosting through increasing foreign remittance by promoting of the native export products to the foreign audience. The organization also intends to help for healthy business relationship between Bangladeshi business community and international business community by expressing solidarity to Bangladesh government’s Vision-2021 which is pronounced by the honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.Our mission is to work as an exhibition and conference organizer in the sector we operate in. We aim to lead a demand with customer eccentric approach for business to make sustainable export market for the high growth of Bangladesh’s economy.
About Expo Bangladesh Usa-2017
It’s an initiative by Bangladesh Export Development Limited to promote Bangladeshi export oriented products like readymade garments, knitwear, jute and jute goods, leather and leather products, ceramics, melamine, electronics, paper and paper related product, handicraft, medicines, food and beverages, shrimp, it, shipbuilding etc. in the global market through organizing an international trade fairs worldwide. Part of our venture we are scheduled to arrange an international trade fair in New York, USA on July 17 and 18 from 9 am to 7 pm jointly by Greater New York Chamber Of Commerce, USA. The exhibition will be inaugurated in consultation with the Hon. Chairman, Congressional Homeland Security And Counter Terrorism, Congressman Peter T. King. The event is to set at Hilton, Midtown, New York. This is a single country product exhibition to the main stream of North, South & Central American markets for enhancement of our export volume. Consecutively we will arrange trade fair in other destinations like Germany, Japan, UK, Australia, Africa and Latin America or any other country where we can have opportunity for our export items. This trade fair will be bringing huge possibilities for Bangladeshi manufacturers/exporters to expand their business volume as well as increase our foreign revenue which will greatly support our national economy. Also it will help to meet up our targeted export volume of Bangladesh. Besides, this type of initiative will enable us to diversify our export market other than common markets where we have most dependency.
pictre of Social network expo team
Picture of BD export development Inc. USA team
Objective Of The Trade Show
Our major objective is to organize such a mega business event to foster Bangladesh’s export to the foreign audience. The event will provide opportunities for various trade groups and professionals to present new products and innovative ideas.
Presenting product and services to the export market and promote them among importers in USA and other market.
Learning, exploring and discovering new opportunities and ideas for business.
Establishing business contacts with potential buyers in the targeted region
Tap new prospects and strategies for business growth Highlights Of The Event Cost effective Connecting with the market over millions of people
Promotion of new and under privileged products, concepts and ideas
One stop sourcing platform for wide range of products
Platform for b2b connectivity
Business sessions, seminars, workshops on relevant topics
Emphasis export and investment to meet present government’s Vision-2021
Basic Data About Expo Bangladesh Usa-2017
Name of the fair: Expo Bangladesh, USA-2017
Venue: New York Hilton, 1335 Avenue Of The America 54th Street And 6th Avenue, New York, USA.
Date: 17& 18 July, 2017 Fair Started: 10.00am To 7.00pm Exhibiting
1. Readymade Garments –RMG/Knitwear 2. Jute And Jute Products 3. Leather And Leather Goods
4. Textiles 5. Ceramic 6. Melamine 7. Handicrafts 8. Medicines 9. Frozen Food/ Fisheries
10. Food products 11. IT 12. Tourism 13.Real estate
Our partners in USA
Greater New York Chamber Of Commerce letter
Ministry of Commence, Export Promotion Bureau, the Hon. Chairman and Members of the Parliamentary Standing Committee of Ministry Of Commerce Have given consent to attend the event.
Our Partners In Bangladesh-
List of government bodies these will be as supportive partner to success the trade Show:
List of chamber of commerce and business associations:
List Of American’s Chamber Of Commerce:
Offer letter from Architect Sumsun Nahar Moonni
Community entrepreneurs & Agriculture EXPO
Community entrepreneurs & Agriculture EXPO provides the best possible showcase for agricultural equipment and related products to the farmer, rancher and producer customer. We have exhibits for both the full-time and part-time landowner and producer showcasing all the latest in farming innovations.
Community entrepreneurs & Agriculture EXPO spotlights major speaker events during the show, and seminars ranging across a wide spectrum of current topics of interest to full-time and part-time farmers, ranchers and agricultural producers.
- Free parking for both attendees and exhibitors at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena with FREE shuttle service to and from the show.
- Seminars and speaker events for the large and small land owner.
- Hotels, restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the Convention Center.
- Special hotel and motel rates for show week
For more info: +8801787811637, 01711334510, email@example.com
Innovation in Agriculture, Horticulture & Processed Food Technology
in agriculture through innovation
Welcome to Agro-vation 2016
Agro-vation is organized by Indian Chamber of commerce which is going to be held from 27th to 29th September 2016 at Janata Maidan & Swosti Premium Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Which aims to get the participation of the entire Agriculture Community nationally & internationally. Agro-vation is a platform for Knowledge, Innovation & Business for largest community of India as well as international i.e. Agriculture community. Agro-vation is successfully blending latest technology , expertise, experience and business to update the agriculturists in the country. Agro-vation 2016 is based on the foundation of knowledge innovation business and offers tremendous opportunities to the stakeholders from the industry.
- Two-Day Conference – Covering all the critical aspects attached with agriculture, horticulture and food processing with dedicated sessions on agriculture and horticulture, processed food, infrastructure and research, commodities, international trade and financial inclusion.
- Three-Day Exhibition – Display state-of-the-art agri, horti & food related product & commodities, technology, farm machinery, food processing equipments, innovative packaging, etc
- Two-day Farmers' Meet – Participation of farmers from the host state & other participating states of India for attending technical seminars and trainings.
- Two-day B2B & B2G – B2B & B2G among participants and other stakeholders.
- Central government agencies and departments
- Agri Marketing Boards
- Agricultural engineering corporations
- Agro Industry Corporations
- Agri Finance Corporations
- Banks and Credit Agencies Co-operatives of Food & Consumer protection
- Dealers /Channel partners /Traders
- Agri Insurance Corporation
- Packaging equipment & machinery and users of storage equipment
- International Experts
- Associations boards & other nodal agencies
- Traders, wholesalers of commodities
- Universities, Research Institutions & colleges
- Commodity Exchange organizations !Growers Farmers
- Central & State Government
- Government Agencies
- ICAR Institutions
- Irrigation & water management companies
- Fertilizer & Chemical Companies
- Pesticides & Insecticides companies
- Export promotion councils I Quality Certifications companies !Processed Food companies
- Packaging Technology & Machinery companies
- Post Harvest Technologies & Equipment providers
- Quality control testing and coding
- Warehousing Corporations Cold Storages
- Export / Trading houses
- Training Institutions 'Tractor and Tellers
- Food Processing Equipments! Banks & Financial Institutions
For details please contact: +8801787811637, 01711334510, firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected Media Partner......
Please fill the form below to register.